Ellen's Design Challenge


This is a delayed post but hey, its been a weird week..

Have you guys been watching Ellen's Design Challenge?

I don't know about you guys, but it has been exciting the crap out of me!
Ellen + Furniture Design = solid gold (in my humble opinion..)

On the latest episode, the designers and their handy dandy carpenters had to create multi-functional furniture and the creativity and skill these people have has completely blown my mind and reminded me why I absolutely love furniture, decor and design so much.

Contestant, Vivian Beer's multi-purpose chair/serving table was my fave.
The fact that it is so useful but is a beautiful statement piece with the interlocking teak "fingers" is sheer brilliance.


My other faves so far on the show are these:


How awesome would this detailed, wooden, "tire" swing be?
I'm so small I could just curl into a ball and sleep in this thing!


This bed is so quirky and fun. Love this!

And my absolute fave so far is this beauty..


Unbelievable!

All have a mid-century vibe and are up my alley!

Anyway, just felt this way worth sharing today so there yah have it!
If you're not watching, you should check it out!